For our 15th anniversary festival we are coming in hot, with the lineup consisting of carefully curated underground electronic music live acts and DJs!
We invite you to celebrate with us, this year possibly bigger than ever: two indoor stages at Kuivaamo, audiovisual live experience at the Niagara movie theatre + art programme, workshops and more to be announced!
- The entrance and cloakroom in Kuivaamo are NOT in their usual places, but instead in the main hall as shown in the map below. They are still on the same side of the building as usual (Tehdaskartanonkatu).
- Advance tickets are available from Holvi until 9 PM on Friday and Saturday. You can also buy tickets at the door. Both cash and cards are accepted at the entrance and in the cloakroom.
- There will be no food trucks etc. at the festival, so make sure to eat properly beforehand! However, there will be some snacks for sale at the "merch stand", which also has Grillin' clothing/accessories and other goodies on offer. Both cash and cards are accepted here as well.
- After 01.30 the bar area will be restricted to cover only the 'Pirkhain' stage. Before 01.30 alcoholic beverages are allowed also in the 'Panoramanse' stage.
- Some TKL buses of the line 3 will drive via Kuivaamo accordingly: Buses leaving Lentävänniemi at 4:45 and 5:45 on Saturday morning, as well as 4:50 and 6:00 on Sunday morning will stop by the Kuivaamo front yard on their way to Keskustori. The bus takes approximately 10-15 minutes to arrive at Kuivaamo. On other times you can use the 'Lielahtikeskus C' or 'Hiedanranta' bus stops.
- Check out the festival timetable from the separate post in this event page, or from the 'Details' section above. Also check out our Soundcloud playlist, if you are not familiar with all of the artists yet ;) https://soundcloud.com/toiminto/sets/swaeg-15yrs
- This will be our last festival at Kuivaamo, so let's make it count! We hope to see a lot of smiling faces celebrating our 15th anniversary throughout the weekendWELCOME.
FRI 14.6. / KUIVAAMO 22-06:
SAT 15.6. / KUIVAAMO 22-06
SUN 16.6. / ARTHOUSE CINEMA NIAGARA 20-01
Visuals & Art by:
T E C H N O G E N I C
Open from 9th - 16th June, 15:00-20:00 Official opening 12th June, 18:00-20:00
“Our perception of things is affected by our memories, fears, instincts, nightmares and desires. It is a complex system of multiple layers of previous experiences and expectations for the future. We have created a technogenic world, where a possibility to alter human genes and to hack biological systems is no longer a utopian concept. We are becoming digital humans, posthumans, superhumans, our ways of communication are pixels and megabytes. But underneath our illusionary power there’s primal fear of nothingness.”
- Maria Mikhaylova, curator